Our decentralized clinical trial model allows you to stay agile and active in the face of everyday and unique challenges. From simple ad hoc remote capabilities to fully site-less trial solutions, we keep you moving forward — through public health crises, rare recruitment challenges, and much more.
Watch Biorasi Operations explain how trial decentralization and innovation in clinical trials benefits sponsors, patients, and the industry as a whole.
Remote patient engagement strategies
We offer a complete decentralized trial toolkit to support the remote patient experience, benefiting both the patients and the trial, as well as protecting trial participants from unnecessary exposures during public health crises.
- Speed recruitment by expanding trial reach and access
- Increase patient retention and patient compliance by reducing the patient burden
- Accelerate access to data and improve data quality with real-time data collection tools
Remote monitoring solutions
Our decentralized monitoring model enables the full range of all monitoring activities — from initial site contact through site closeout — without the study monitor ever having to set foot on-site. Whether you just need more done off-site, or on-site is just no longer an option, we have you covered.
What’s more, our remote monitoring solutions can make your trial faster, too.
- Make initiation quick and seamless with virtual site selection and initiation visits.
- Shorten the path between you and your data and improve data quality with eSource implementation.
- Get better oversight with remote monitoring empowered by real-time analytics.