The severity and spread of the current COVID-19 pandemic have taken the healthcare industry and the world by surprise. Today’s pharmaceutical companies are moving quickly to develop vaccines and investigate treatment options for symptoms experienced by COVID-19 patients.
Companies enlisting a CRO to help guide COVID-19 clinical trials to successful completion need to ask the following questions:
- Does your CRO have global trial experience including regulatory knowledge?
- Can your CRO match the right patients with the COVID-19 trial during recruitment and enact a strategy for retention and adherence to treatment?
- How does your CRO collect and analyze data during the trial, and can I track the progress of the study?
- Will your CRO leverage decentralized solutions during the trial to meet necessary safety regulations?
- Does your CRO have a contingency plan in place to ensure study milestones are met?
Challenges with COVID-19 trial expertise
Biorasi is engaged in the management of multiple coronavirus clinical trials. We understand the challenges posed by COVID-19 trials and the solutions needed to ensure they run faster:
- Global expertise in regulatory and recruitment procedures for international trials across multiple sites.
- Customized strategies to meet enrollment, education and training, and participation requirements.
- Access to real-time reporting, data collection solutions, and integration of data standardization for comprehensive trial results.
- Focus on strategies for remote solutions that keep your trial on track and your patients safe.
- Unique risk mitigation strategies for each of our clinical trials, proactively recognizing possible obstacles to your COVID-19 trials and preventing potential delays.
Regulatory Guidelines: The Key to Accelerating COVID-19 Studies
Case Study: Achieving 15-Day Go-Live for Clinical Trial with EDC/IRT Strategy
How Can Decentralization Keep My Trial On Track During COVID-19?